In addition to measures recommended by the CDC we are protecting our patients and staff from COVID 19 (Coronavirus) by implementing the following:
All patients are questioned for symptoms of COVID 19 or known risk factors for exposure to COVID 19 and these patients are not permitted into the office.
- No staff with any known COVID 19 exposure or symptoms are permitted in the office.
- ONLY patients are to enter the office unless the patient requires a caregiver or translator
- We have eliminated any non-essential site visitors (all non-staff or non-patients).
- Body temperature is taken prior to entering the building
- An automatic door has been installed to eliminate the need to touch doors and door handles
- Hand sanitizer is readily available
Front-Desk and Waiting Areas:
- Counters have been cleared of any unnecessary materials patients might touch
- We are cleaning and disinfecting counter surfaces, chairs, and tables in the waiting area between patients.
- Front door handles and all room handles, light switches, etc. are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Chairs have been removed (where possible) to increase the distance between patients.
- We create a 6-foot distance barrier between patients.
- Electronic “check-in tablets”, pens, clipboards, etc. are cleaned and disinfected between patients.
Work Up and Exam Rooms:
- Non-essential items have been removed from exam rooms
- All staff are using face masks, and gloves, as well as washing and disinfecting hands between and after each patient
- All rooms and equipment are thoroughly disinfected after each patient
- We clean and disinfect all equipment and areas staff or patients come in contact with after each patient visit.
- We wipe and disinfect all computer equipment after each patient
We Are Committed to Your Health and Safety!